Rival provides a first-of-its-kind, enterprise ecosystem that empowers any organization to leverage the popularity of gaming and esports to acquire new customers, build a loyal community around their brands, and stay relevant in this evolving market.
The Rival Games platform allows any organization to easily create an esports community where, together we develop and manage branded leagues and tournaments for their customers. Our technology allows users to compete, communicate, share game highlights, track stats, and consume our clients’ branded esports content.
- The Only Platform of Its Kind With End-To-End Integration With Xbox and PlayStation Profiles and Stats
- Users Record & Share Branded In-Game Action
- Users Capture Player Development Data for Collegiate or Pro Careers
Rival Studios produces next-level, branded esports content for our partners and their communities. Rival Studios’ league-specific programming makes our clients’ players the stars of the show, giving everyday gamers the experience of being on a national stage.
Rival Studios also produces premium gaming-adjacent programming that's universally compelling, even for non-gamers.
Rival delivers live esports action, producing virtual-to-live experiences and tournaments of all sizes.
Our partners have the opportunity to host a series of virtual events that culminate with a live national championship at Rival’s home base in Orlando, Florida.
Rival Plex will be a 150,000 sq. ft. entertainment complex that stands in the center of the Rival universe—a premier destination for casual and pro gamers, families, corporate events, parties, concert-goers, and nights out on the town. This dynamic venue will host tournaments for our clients from around the world.
- 3,000+ Person Multipurpose Arena, Mini Arenas, Skyboxes
- Unique Dining and Gaming Experiences with Table-to-Table Gaming, Racing Simulation Arena, Bars, and Shopping
Rival Labs will be a collaborative hub designed around the needs of game publishers, gaming studios, esports teams, and entertainment companies. Rival Labs' ultramodern office spaces, production studios, and tournament sound stages will allow esports companies to produce content, host gaming competitions, and broadcast to the world.
- Esports Tournaments, Concerts, Corporate and Private Events
- Production Studios, Tournament Sound Stages, and International Broadcast Center